Sahar Zadah is a transpersonal psychotherapist, counsellor, wellness educator and activist. For more than a decade, she has worked as a facilitator of the healing process, supporting women who struggle with complex trauma, mental health issues or challenging life transitions. Sahar is passionate about helping women reconnect to their bodies and explore their inner wisdom. When women experience this, they become empowered to make changes and take responsibility for creating a life that makes them truly come alive. Her intuitive and balanced approach to healing provides the support, tools and practices to help women connect to their bodies, deepen their connection to self, and live and embody true empowerment.
As an Afghan-Australian woman, Sahar was raised in the hinterland of Byron Bay, Australia. She was surrounded by many different healing modalities from a young age. After the birth of her two children, Sahar pursued a career in therapy. Sahar has studied many healing methods, including psychotherapy and counselling, transpersonal psychology, integrative nutrition, and yoga and meditation. Her integrative approach to healing brings a holistic and client-centred approach to her work. She combines talk therapy with evidence-based practices from psychotherapy, relational gestalt, humanistic, cognitive and behavioural therapies, somatic and spiritual psychology.
Sahar established The Muse to be a platform that can educate, inspire, empower and support women with the necessary information and guidance to develop a greater sense of self-understanding and self-acceptance. Her work at The Muse and as a therapist has expanded her understanding of the human experience and increased her capacity for empathy, compassion, and love. Her intention is to empower women to connect to their bodies and the wisdom within to live a life aligned with their most authentic selves. Sahar is committed to her client's personal and spiritual growth, making this a powerful experience for those passionate about healing, self-development, and empowering themselves to achieve their full potential.
- Present - Bachelor of Psychotherapy and Counselling @ IKON Institute
- Advanced Diploma of Transpersonal Therapy @ IKON Institute
- Diploma of Integrative Health @ Institute of Integrative Nutrition
- Diploma of Design @ Commercial Arts and Training Collage
- 200 Hour Yoga and Meditation Teacher Training @ Byron Bay Yoga School
- Certificate IV of Fitness @ Australian Institute of Fitness
- Leadership of Rites of Passage with Dr Arne Rubinstein
- Certificate at the School of Awakening with Eckhart Tolle
- Student of the Diamond Approach with A.H Almass